Anyone who’s closely associated with the crypto industry must be aware of the supporting platforms, like this. A lot of people have been yearning for the possibilities it holds, but it has got some critics as well. The company is running moderately with K Venkat Rao as its current director. Suppose you are in favor of the services of Cryptocurrency and want to learn more about the Kib ho account, Here is a brief guide for you:
KIBHO is a Cryptocurrency based in India, that holds an MLM model. This account users are said to invest and purchase coins worth Rs 500 as a minimum amount to get started. However, the crypto framework of the company is somewhat sketchy and not many people believe in investing their money on it. This crypto coin company is moreover beyond the concept of cryptocurrencies as it also winds up with services like Wallet and is soon planning to develop other products like K-Dish DTH, and K My Needz.
Getting started with account
- Using any available search engine, go to the official website of Kibeho i.e., kibho. in.
- A login page will be the first thing to appear.
- Click on login or register yourself if new to the platform.
- For new users, fill up all the details that have been asked and successfully create a new account.
- For old users, use your existing login ID and password.
- If the entered login credentials are correct, you’ll right away see your profile details.
Anyone who’s done with the service of this can instantly have their account permanently removed; here’s how:
- Reach out to the login page and provide the correct login details for a successful login attempt.
- Over the account section, you’ll see an option for Delete Account. Click on it.
- Press confirm to permanently delete your account.
Note: This site asks for an account password before successfully deleting an account. Without the right password, there’s no way to remove an account.
How safe is it for people to use the account?
There have been multiple debates on the safety of this to this day and whether the invested funds are in safe hands. Well, This claims to have a proper license to run their crypto service. The company also has an MLM model in addition to crypto, which can cause severe financial issues. It is evident that user safety is not a concern for the crypto company. Thus, you should understand the risks well enough and only then proceed to invest in them.
At first, the opportunity that comes along with This is too great to ignore. While it does become a great source of extra income, wealth from it is never assured and anything can change within some time. It is also important to note that recognized investors have denied investing in the company, especially because of its weak core. Nevertheless, the final decision for investment is yours.